Evolution Vision Bass surpasses metal bass stereotypes, equipping you with a modern virtual powerhouse capable of sounding both hellish and heavenly, primal and futuristic.
This incredible tonal range is courtesy of the high-performance 5 string electric bass we sampled. Its unique multi-scale design with its eye-catching array of angled frets means that the low pitched strings are actually notably longer than the high ones, resulting in clarity and consistency in any register of the fretboard.
The bass also features an immense dynamic range, capable of playing softly and intricately, yet ready at any moment to bring the energy of the stage to your track. At its loudest dynamic, there’s a generous amount of bite and rattle for distortion to work with, all while the extra long scale of the low strings adds stability to its sustain and definition to even the very lowest of pitches.
If you own any other Evolution products, you’ll feel right at home with the engine’s wealth of appointments: a flexible mapping system, settings to customize how the instrument responds, and a comprehensive collection of built-in effects for mix-ready metal bass tones.
Evolution Vision Bass not only sounds heavy, but is heavily inspirational to play.
- Built-in effects with a massive collection of pedals, amps, cabinets and rack units for mix-ready metal bass tones.
- Adjustable pick position using our proprietary physical modeling technology, complete with adjustable randomization for a practically infinite amount of variance.
- Powerful mapping system that lets you set how you want to trigger articulations, assigning them to velocity ranges, MIDI CCs, and keyswitches.
- 31.6 GB (compressed to 17.4 GB using the lossless NCW audio format) of 24-bit samples.
- Articulations such as sustains, multiple degrees of palm mutes, fully muted notes, muted pick scratches, harmonics, slapping/popping, plus special effects like string slaps, muted chugs, divebombs, and more.
- Legato samples for slides, hammer-ons, and pull-offs.
- The articulations have 3 dynamics and up to 8x round-robin.
Evolution Vision Bass licenses Native Instruments' Kontakt Player sampler software. Consequently, owning the full version of Kontakt is not necessary, and Evolution Vision Bass operates without limitations within the free Kontakt Player application/plugin. This also allows the sample library to be listed in the libraries tab in Kontakt for convenient access.
Evolution Vision Bass is NKS-ready. The integration with the Native Kontrol Standard presents many benefits, both when using the library in the Komplete Kontrol software as well as in conjunction with Komplete Kontrol hardware, such as the Komplete Kontrol S-Series keyboards and Maschine.
In addition to Evolution Vision Bass being displayed in the Native Browser among your other Komplete Kontrol instruments, there are a variety of other benefits. For example, thanks to Native Instruments’ Native Map® technology, you can control the library’s various parameters directly through connected hardware right out of the box. Furthermore, the keyswitches and key ranges are shown using Light Guide, an innovative technology that displays the key colors directly on your Komplete Kontrol S-Series keyboard.
We recommend using Evolution Vision Bass with a Komplete Kontrol S-Series keyboard for the full experience. While not a requirement, you will be able to take advantage of the Native Kontrol Standard for an intuitive connection between software instruments and hardware.
This product requires a total of 35.76 GB of free disk space in order to download and install the sample library. The total size of the download is 17.88 GB, and after installed the library occupies 17.88 GB.
Kontakt Player 6.7.0 (free)
Stand-alone, AAX Native, VST, AU
Windows 10 or 11. Mac OS X 10.14 or newer.