Get this library for as low as $71.60 by joining our Summer 2017 Group Buy!
We are excited to present Evolution Hollowbody Blues, a faithful reproduction of a classic semi-hollow electric guitar. If you’re familiar with blues legends like B. B. King, Freddie King, John Lee Hooker, Chuck Berry, and Eric Clapton, you’ll instantly recognize this timeless guitar tone. All the nuances of this classic guitar have been painstakingly captured, recorded directly with separate bridge and neck pickup signals for maximum tonal flexibility. Evolution Hollowbody Blues includes multiple round-robin in both pick directions and three dynamic layers for a wide range of expression. These specifications cover articulations such as sustains, palm mutes, squeals, natural harmonics, and more. The library also includes extended performance techniques such as legato articulations and effects like string slaps, string scrapes, divebombs, and fret noises. The realism and authenticity of this instrument are sure to transport you to the heart of the blues sound.
In developing Evolution Hollowbody Blues, we’ve teamed up with Rosewood Recording Company, one of Utah's most venerable recording studios. Guy Randle, the owner and recording engineer at Rosewood Recording Company, incorporates analog audio equipment to skillfully sculpt and emphasize the rich tonal qualities of the guitar. For the sampling session, Guy Randle worked with Rich Dixon, an award-winning session guitarist, international performer, and jazz theory/improvisation educator.
Evolution Hollowbody Blues is outfitted with our Evolution guitar engine which provides you with a wealth of appointments: an innovative strumming pattern editor, automatic chord detection, and a robust effects engine. The library includes many factory presets for ready-to-use classic and modern blues guitar tones that fit right into the mix.
- Built-in effects engine for instantly-usable blues guitar tones.
- Adjustable pick position using our proprietary physical modeling technology.
- Powerful mapping system that lets you set how you want to trigger articulations, using conditions such as velocity ranges, MIDI CCs, latching and non-latching keyswitches, and more.
- Multitracking up to quadruple tracking.
- 13.4 GB (compressed to 4.51 GB using the lossless NCW audio format) of 24-bit samples.
- Articulations such as sustains, palm mutes, mutes, natural harmonics, plus special effects like string slaps, divebombs, and more.
- MIDI articulations for instant octaves, grace notes, buzz trills, whole-step slides, whole-step hammer-ons, and slides (velocity-based and tempo-synced).
- Legato samples for slides, hammer-ons, and pull-offs.
- The articulations have 3 dynamics, 2 pick directions (when applicable), and 2x round-robin.
Evolution Hollowbody Blues is NKS-ready. The integration with the Native Kontrol Standard presents many benefits, both when using the library in the Komplete Kontrol software as well as in conjunction with Komplete Kontrol hardware, such as the Komplete Kontrol S-Series keyboards and Maschine.
In addition to Evolution Hollowbody Blues being displayed in the Native Browser among your other Komplete Kontrol instruments, there are a variety of other benefits. For example, thanks to Native Instruments’ Native Map® technology, you can control the library’s various parameters directly through connected hardware right out of the box. Furthermore, the keyswitches and key ranges are shown using Light Guide, an innovative technology that displays the key colors directly on your Komplete Kontrol S-Series keyboard.
We highly recommend using Evolution Hollowbody Blues with a Komplete Kontrol S-Series keyboard for the full experience. While not a requirement, you will be able to take advantage of the Native Kontrol Standard for an intuitive connection between software instruments and hardware.
This product requires a total of 9.3 GB of free disk space in order to download and install the sample library. The total size of the download is 4.55 GB, and after installed the library occupies 4.75 GB.
Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, ASIO, Core Audio, WASAPI, AAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or higher)
Mac OS 10.9, 10.10 or 10.11.1 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM
Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD AthlonTM 64 X2, 4 GB RAM